Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hi Y'all

Hey Y'all,

I've been wanting to write a blog for a while now to let everyone know how things are going in the sandbox that I call home: Udhailiyah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. So with that being said.....
I'm doing great! I recently went on a trip to Turkey and am going to Korea in November.
My school year kicked off with a bang: new phonics and science curriculum, new goals from the principal, several new teachers and aides, one teacher retiring, and 7 new students. NO, that was not a typo. I have SEVEN students and an aide!!!!!!!

The national work week in Saudi Arabia is Saturday through Wednesday, the weekend is Thursday and Friday. So this weekend will be a long weekend, Saturday is a company holiday. I was thinking that I would take a quick trip somewhere close, but think that I shall just stay at home.

Send me an email or facebook message.
Let's stay in touch.

1 comment:

  1. SEVEN!!! Wow! I am envious! haha I have 21 in my class, and I'm team teaching with Mrs. Henry who has 22! I guess that gives me 43 students altogether! I know you don't miss THAT! I look forward to many more blogs!

    ReplyDelete